Phone:  559-298-4684   

HP32 Condensation Wick

Burlap condensor wick for drip pan. Burlap has hemmed edges and a brass rod. Do you need a drip pan? See HP32A and HP32E. Do you need a drip pan holder? See HP32D.

For VMC-27, VMC-33, VMC-33-3D, VMC-44 and some Vendo V-44 machines.